Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
Labba
My Device: Z10

future features request please!

[ Edited ]

if you read this post and agree please "like" this post so BB would listen to us!!! 

feature request:

1. "swipe-up" should be allowed to be configured by user to where the user want to be in and not by default to the "minimize" screen... the user may want to "swipe-up"  to "home screen" of his choice!! could be the "hub" could ne the "minimized" apps screen could be the "applications" screen... 

2. user could configure swipe order: right is: "home" and left is "hub" and middle is "minimized" static and user could configure the order/place of each screen that fit to him.. BB OS v10 doesn't handle the diffrence between 

left hand and right hand persons and need to understand that each person has it's own prefrence!

3. user could also close all "minimized" app in one click and not ONLY one by one like today!

4. notification lockscreen should be able to be configurable to "swipe to direct access item" or to earese. moreover, the user could configure what will be the amount of lines that each message can expose (please see iphone cydia "reveal" 

5.n developer mode, user can hook and override any default behavior of the OS and create a "Cydia" like app. it is up to the user to decide the mod of OS security that he want and you must give the user the ability to get more usabilty that is missing in the OS even if it means less security.. developer mode is a perfect solution please give the community more power to chage the OS behavior so more cool application could be installed on the device and this will attract more pepole to use this platform like the iPhone cydia community and the Android cyanogen community...

Please listen to those advices since this will make the diffren between what other device exists now and what you 

are trying to define as a new product. Allow the user more customization to attract more pepole to this platform.

Regards.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kevingets
My Device: z10

Re: future features request please!

I agree. It is a good phone but there are several little changes that could be made that would make the user experiance much nicer and simplier.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Labba

[ Edited ]

So how can we push this ? 

who in blackberry will listen to us ? is there anyone here frum the company that is willing to hear us ?

Please use plain text.
Steve_T
My Device: Curve 8520

Hi

JSanders already has a thread going for future feature requests for the BBOS 10

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/General-BlackBerry-10-Smartphone/Feature-Requests-for-BlackBe...

It might be worth adding your ideas there and you might find someone who has added them already :smileyhappy:

Steve_T                                                                                                                                New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png    AS3.png    CG2.png
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Labba

Thanks! i have raed the entire list and haven't found my idea in there so i have also posted in the thread to be added. but still i really want to know that this has came to a BB employee that can acctually say "hey those are MUST have.." and not just managed in a threads.. 

Please use plain text.