Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
sierradwyer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: help me to download WhatsApp

If I install the leaked update, than will I still be able to update my phone to the original os release when my carrier eventually rolls out??

And does this leaked os release affect my warranty??
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
siddshastriz10
My Device: Z10

Not sure about warranty .

you will have to check with your local vendor.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nourabaeisa
My Device: BlackBerry - 10z

my Model is STL100 - 2 i coudn't find update for it please give me the link to download it 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
khawajahassanzahid
My Device: z10

Ok here's the deal my people

Updated the os version to 10.0.9.2372 - still whatsapp didn't show

This morning called the network up and they say that whatsapp is open to all from this morning, which I confirmed from the app page on blackberry world

Bit guess what - the whole city has it except me because I updated me version - that's what they assume and want me to come in Monday to have this checked out.

I'm wondering if I should do a security wipe ( 2nd in 7 days) in an attempt to restore my os and see if whatsapp shows up?

Kind suggestions?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
obertaud
My Device: Z10

Sorry, but I don't think it is open to all as you say. It is open to all with the updated OS. For me it keeps saying that it is not avalaible for my device, whereas France is in the included countries. It seems that until our carrier pushes the OS update we'll have to wait...
Please use plain text.
Contributor
khawajahassanzahid
My Device: z10

Yesterday the whatsapp page on bbworld website 'listed' the countries, today its changed to 'all countries'

My carrier informed me today that whatsapp has been made available to bb's with os 10.0.9.2372 and lower, in Pakistan at least with the network I'm on. They also went on to say that the new os will not be available till later on.

I also went around yesterday asking friends on different networks on old bbs to confirm that they can see whatsapp in the app world and none of them did
Today after speaking to my network I asked a few mates again and they all have access to it.

God knows what's going on.

I just hope we can all get it ASAP. I'm holding out for Monday.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nourabaeisa
My Device: BlackBerry - 10z

Yes i did it finaaaaally : first I backup all my files then I reload my device then I upgraded to the new software os 10.0.10.90 and I download the WhatsApp :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.