Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
XBetadogX
My Device: z10

help with a contact issue from transfer.

i transfered contacts useing the upgrade feature. Now i have setup an outlook.com active sync but how do i get the contacts i have prevously transfered into my active sync contacts. or just delete all the existing local contacts at once

then just do the contacts via active sync?

Retired
Cpt_Sweatpants
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: help with a contact issue from transfer.

Hi XBetadogX,

Unfortunately this feature is not available with the BlackBerry Z10.

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Can you transfer the contacts from the old device into Outlook? Then sync Outlook to outlook.com and the addresses should sync down.

You may have to delete each local contact on the device one by one, though. Or wipe the device and start over. BlackBery has not given the ability to backup, restore, or delete individual databases like in the old devices. I, too, would like to see this feature added.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
XBetadogX
My Device: z10

yes thats what i did but man did outlook.com make a mess of my contacts. Heres to praying desktp sync comes soon.