Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Ayubbz10
My Device: bb z10

i can't access to internet

hye, how to access to others web, there's a few web i can surf, but there's a few web that i can't surf. i got noted from my gov that the web is prohibited to surf. what should i do? because my old BB torch got no problem to surf any web i want.

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: i can't access to internet

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Your post leaves out a great many details, so I will have to guess. My guess is that your device is BES-activated with your "gov", and they forbid you web browsing. Consequently, what you are asking is for help in how to break the rules that you are required to follow...I'm not sure you'll receive much help here for that.

As for why your Torch could bypass those restrictions, it's impossible to know...we can only guess. My guess would be that your Torch had BIS (which BB10 does not have) and somehow your "gov" restrictions were not properly implemented to block what they did not desire you to do.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code