Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
jcsaints
My Carrier: Bell
Accepted Solution

icloud and Z10

[ Edited ]

Is it possible to sync with icloud calendar and contacts ? which server should I use ?

Working ok with Gmail, even if we can only Sync one Calendar (main one). I would like to import contacts from Icloud.

tks

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jcsaints
My Carrier: Bell

Re: icloud and Z10

[ Edited ]

well after re-starting my phone, I just added my me.com e-mail account and it synced everything.... Contacts, Calendar and mails !!!

Please use plain text.
MJWMoto
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: icloud and Z10 mail problems

I have followed your instructions posted under bulletin KB33812 to the letter several times and I cannot add by .mac (icloud) email account to my new Z10.  I have been able to add my contacts, but sadly not my calender data.  Without being able to add this mail and calender accounts, the device is very nice, but useless to me.

The error message I receive is:  "The server for the account mac Mail-michaeljwilliamson@mac.com [smtp.mail.me./com, port: 587] can't be reached.  The settings ,ight be incorrect or the server could be temporarily offline.  Check your settings and try again."

I have "tried again" about 20 times, to no avail.  My "old" iPhone 5 is still in my pocket since I have to use it (in WiFi mode) to access my email and calender when treavelling.  Please let me know if a solution for this problem exists so that I can know if I will be able to continue to use the new Z10.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
BeverlyL
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: icloud and Z10 mail problems - FINALLY SOLVED

I finally succeeded yesterday in linking both my calendar and my address book from my MAC through icloud to my Z10 after the new upgrade.

In settings click on accounts. Then on the next screem at the bottom click on Add Account. On the next screen go to advanced at the bottom. The you have to set your calendar and contacts separately. The trick was the server address for the calendar it was CALDAV.icloud.net and for Addressbook it was contacts.icloud.net. Once there were done, it took a little while for the sync to happen, but it did. You will also find that you have to open your contact on your laptop for the whole contact to come through, not sure why, but this seems to make it work. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ulbi
My Carrier: t-mobile

Hello,

what is happend, after your BB Z10 update, the iCloud connection to the calender doesn't work! What can I do?

Regards 

Frank

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
BeverlyL

Did you follow the instructions above your comment?

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
BeverlyL

Did you follow these steps?

In settings click on accounts. Then on the next screem at the bottom click on Add Account. On the next screen go to advanced at the bottom. The you have to set your calendar and contacts separately. The trick was the server address for the calendar it was CALDAV.icloud.net and for Addressbook it was contacts.icloud.net. Once there were done, it took a little while for the sync to happen, but it did. You will also find that you have to open your contact on your laptop for the whole contact to come through, not sure why, but this seems to make it work. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ulbi
My Carrier: t-mobile

I did it, with....caldav.icloud.net, but i doesn't work!

By the way, the function of my adressbooks works with "contacts.icloud.com"

I don't no why...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Muttley1900
My Carrier: O2

"The trick was the server address for the calendar it was CALDAV.icloud.net" .NET? .NET? Mine was set up with cadaver.icloud.com and was working fine until last Thursday. When did it change to .net?
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
BeverlyL

Glad it all worked for you.

Please use plain text.