Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: att

imap folders for Icloud/Comcast/Gmail etc.. won't sync more than a few messages or are empty

So my Z10 for some reason can't see messages in IMAP folders or at least can only see a few out of many. Any idea as to why this would be? My IPhone sees all of them.

Another useful function assuming this gets fixed is the ability to cross file messages from one account into a folder in another account like my IPhone does.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: imap folders for Icloud/Comcast/Gmail etc.. won't sync more than a few messages or are empty

Hey rpasquale,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Do you have these folders selected for synchronization? You can check by completing the following:

1. Go to Settings.

2. Select Accounts.

3. Select your Account.

4. Select Edit Folder settings.

5. Check off the folders you would like.

6. Save

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: att

Re: imap folders for Icloud/Comcast/Gmail etc.. won't sync more than a few messages or are empty

Yup. Did that and it appears to sync a few months back. Trouble is I use my folders for things like document distribution etc.. some of which go back a year or more. So I can't see those. Why the limits? My IPhone doesn't do that.

Thanks.

Ray

Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9780
My Carrier: Cable & Wireless (LIME)

I'm following this thread because my BlackBerry only seems to keep messages from my POP3 account for the set period of time I've chosen. The messages from my IMAP account only stay on the BB if they're still in the Inbox in Outlook on my computer. As soon as I move them to folders on the computer, they disappear from the BB and this is inconvenient because I sometimes wish to access these emails again when I'm on the road. Is there a way to fix this?