Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Lolagirl
My Device: Blackberry z10

just a few issues I need to figure out

Okay honestly I am quite happy with my BB10 with the exception of 2 issues

The first is that I got a friend to figure out how to Sync my BB10 to my Ford Sync. I  have the issue that it does not allow me to use the address book I guess cause I say " call Tom Jones on cell" it will dial . It just says looking .. I can dial on the dash and talk through Sync but cannot use my phone book.. Help please .. I use my phone in my vehicle alot. This has been a problem since I got the phone.

The other is really messed up. I added my gmail to my BB10 just as I had it on my torch and for some reason every email i generate I am automatically sending to 2 people. And i have tried everything on the phone and checking my gmail account. I deleted and re- added my account and still does it . This was not from the get go . I think for about 1.5 days

Any help would be appreciated . I am usually quite a saavy person to figure things out but have some medical issues on my mind.

Thanks

Carol

Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: just a few issues I need to figure out

Hi Lolagirl,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your new BlackBerry 10 smartphone. Can you please ask your wireless service provider to open a ticket with BlackBerry support on your behalf so we can investigate these issues further for you?

Thanks.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!