Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
sebstarr3
My Device: z10
My Carrier: rogers

Re: kobo?

How do I direct mail and run multiple accounts? I wish I had blaq for z10.

Thanks drew read!!
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: kobo?

[ Edited ]

You can DM people from the hub, simply compose using Twitter from the HUB. You can only DM people that follow you, that is the way that Twitter is setup even on their website. You cannot DM someone that is not following you, Twitter rules, not Blackberry rules. :smileywink:

Right now on v1.0 of this Twitter for BB10 you can run only one account. I assume that he way the Hub is setup it will be very easy for them to integrate multiple Twitter accounts into the hub (just like multiple email accounts are.) I expect we will see this in an update before long.

I doubt we'll see Blaq for BB10 (I own it on PB as well) as the integration into the HUB, etc would render it useless as soon as the Twitter app is updated for multiple accounts... but maybe I'll be proven wrong.. it is a decent app and I'd love to see it fully integrated into my HUB! :smileyvery-happy:

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.