Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
micheliod16
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Koodo

link won't back up... receive error all the time

I keep getting this error everytime i conect to bb link. error is:  (There could have been a problem with the device or connection during the backup verify that the device is turned on and connected. )  The whole time it is connected via usb and I it syncs my music usually no problem....I can even see the onboard memory and sd card as seperate drives in my computer and can access and view files no problem.  I tried everything, unistalling link, rebooting computer and phone, disabling firewall and virus checkers, but nothing works.  It's very frustrating not being able to back up.  I am using windows 7 and I have a the windows firewall running, and avast antivirus but it does the same thing on or off.  I have been trying to solve this for  a week now.  Please help!!!!! Thank you Michel

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
micheliod16
My Carrier: Koodo

Re: link won't back up... receive error all the time

A side note.....I tried doing the same thing with my mac OS 10.6.8...it states connection problem every time saying that make sure the device is turned on and connected.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
d3rd
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: link won't back up... receive error all the time

Same problem.... ahve got it to connect over Wifi, but never USB. But also can't backup either... not a great implementation.
Please use plain text.