Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

VitoB
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: loading a mobile banking app

Hello, I also like many other BB Z10 users would very much love to see Bank of America (USA - at least) app working on Z10. Android users (**bleep** happy campers) can easily deposit checks using this app. What about us? Are we worse?? Something's not right here. Please let me know as early as you possibly can if you can help me and the rest of BB community to make this app working. My business is suffering over here without it. Here is the app for Android.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infonow.bofa&hl=en

Thank you very much,

Lets keep moving!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: loading a mobile banking app

You need to contact the banks that you want the app for. BB has nothing to do with that. They want everyone on board. Talk to B of A.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.