Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Super Contributor
towngirl_04
My Device: Playbook; z10 & Love it!

mail notifications

I can't seem to find where to change the notifaction sound for e-mails.  Could someone kindly directly me?

I am already in Notifications but don't see e-mail listed as an option for changing

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
towngirl_04

Re: mail notifications

It seems to be under notifications... "messages" ... & if you have more than 1 email set up, you can't use different sounds :/
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10

[ Edited ]

Yes, that is a current sore point for many. There are many threads here about it.

With a little moderation this Z10 forum would be less than 50 threads big. But they would be really big threads! :smileyvery-happy:

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

You found the only options there are. You can add different tones for different senders but not for different accounts. Hopefully, they will get us more options for that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
towngirl_04

"With a little moderation this Z10 forum would be less than 50 threads big."

I'm sure it would help. I DID search before I asked but nothing comes up.

"You found the only options there are. You can add different tones for different senders but not for different accounts. Hopefully, they will get us more options for that."

OK thanks... that's too much of a pain.  The ability to set different mail accounts with a different tone is a much better idea & it's been around a long time.. they should have tried it! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10

Most of the discussion seems to be combined with loads of other complaints, so it is a little burried in all the chaff. :smileyhappy:

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.