Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
chidybangz
My Device: Blackberry z10

memory card

I bought a 32 gig memory card for my blackberry. I am trying to make the memory card the primary source for all my files rather than using the 16 gig in phone memory. Is this possible?

Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb

Re: memory card

Yes of course. You should be able to save all your pictures, music, video on the SD card. In the phone icon, go into settings, swipe from top down and select option to save on SD card. Also you downloads from my world go to settings, swip from top down and select save to memory card. If you have pictures and files stored on your device, use file manager to move them to sd card.

New Contributor
chidybangz
My Device: Blackberry z10

I tried that it didnt say anything about options for sd card are you sure thats the correct way?

Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb

For pictures video, start camera, swipe from top down and click on settings.  There is a slider to save your pictures on SD card.  For apps to install on your sd card, start up My World, Swipe from top down, Click on General and select save to memory card.