Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Trusted Contributor
katonym
My Device: Z10 and Playbook

mobileemail.vodafone.net email on Vodafone UK on Z10

Having MAJOR issues.

I tried to set up my mobileemail.vodafone.net email, and the alert came up to set up the email forwarding as it is not supported. No problem... or so I thought.

I clicked the link in the message and it asked for password for that account - I have no idea what it is. It was over two years ago that I set it up, and I tried my usual passwords and none worked.

I then thought to call Vodafone, but after masses of time on the phone, they have said that the email forwarding isn't even supported and so I am at a loss what to do now as I do use that account and there are messages coming through that may be important. I can of course try and update places that have that account, but there may be some that I miss and I don't want to miss those emails.

Can anyone confirm or deny if that type of email is supported with the forwarding? It seems strange that I got the alert come up and then Vodafone have said it isn't supported.

Also having issues with MMS sending from the Z10 but I will have a look on the forums for that now! :smileyhappy: Looking forward to hearing from others with the same issue and what Vodafone have said to you!!

Trusted Contributor
katonym
My Device: Z10 and Playbook

Re: mobileemail.vodafone.net email on Vodafone UK on Z10

Anyone? I am not getting any love from Vodafone so can my lovely BlackBerry people help....?

New Contributor
stephenco1
My Device: Z10

Re: mobileemail.vodafone.net email on Vodafone UK on Z10

I'm having the same problems and have just posted to http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/Z10-Not-Syncing-emails-on-each-of-my-3-a-c-s-o...

If you have still not got it sorted this may help. If you have, perhaps you could let me know how please?

Thanks, Stephen