Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
breehawrylak
My Device: Z10

music app

Someone please help me....everytime I get into my truck, my phone automatically opens the music app and plays through my stereo on my bluetooth.  This has only started happening a few days ago after the last update. I do not want to listen to music through my phone, only use the actual phone. This is extremely annoying when your in and out of your truck several times a day!!!!!! How do I get this to stop opening automatically?

Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: music app

Hello Breehawrylak

Friend try turning off the bluetooth so it does not sync with your computer to your car.

This will keep the music automatically synchronizes.

Regards.

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

New Contributor
breehawrylak

Thanks for the tip but if my Bluetooth is off then I am unable to use my phone and it is illegal to use your phone here while driving unless you are on handsfree. I spend quite a bit of time on the road for work so this does not work. I have tried contacting Blackberry, as well as Toyota and no one seems to have a solution for this so will be looking at another new phone which is not a Blackberry I guess.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Hi breehawylak

You can indicate which OS version you have currently installed on your Blackberry z10...

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

New Contributor
breehawrylak

I have the newest one I believe, updated 4 days ago.....10 OS