Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Blackberry z10

my z10 does not sync to my outlook

For many years I have supported  Blackberry but I am at the end.  This is the 3rd z10 I have had, the battery lasts 3 hours and it does not sync with my outlook.  Where do you get  Blackberry support  ?  No wonder why Blackberry is going to go away.  What a shame. The management team should be embarrassed for the management of this company, poor shareholders. 

One frustrated Blackberry user.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64

Re: my z10 does not sync to my outlook

bdynes007 wrote:

For many years I have supported  Blackberry but I am at the end.  This is the 3rd z10 I have had, the battery lasts 3 hours and it does not sync with my outlook.  Where do you get  Blackberry support  ?  No wonder why Blackberry is going to go away.  What a shame. The management team should be embarrassed for the management of this company, poor shareholders. 

One frustrated Blackberry user.

First, to sync with Office Outlook, you will need to install the latest version of BlackBerry Link, then from there you can sync your contact and calendar

As for contacting BlackBerry support, you must first contact your carrier support and then ask them to escalate you to Blackberry support team, this is the only way to get support from BlackBerry

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Z30, Z10 (10.2.1.3442), 9860 (7.1), Samsung S4
My Carrier: Indosat

Re: my z10 does not sync to my outlook

bdynes007 wrote:

the battery lasts 3 hours

When I have battery issue, I used to reboot my Z10 with battery pull to fixed false battery meter. Now it lasts for 10 hours at least during my works day (phone calls, emails, whatsapp, bbm, text messages and short browsing). I also learned how to extend battery life and the new one is to connect to my wifi both in the office and after arrived home to established stable network connection. 

By the way you need to erase your phone number from your profile to avoid unexpected situations as it is public forums.

Good luck.