Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
BB_Pain
My Device: Z10

Re: need to export Z10 contacts

Thanks J,

I have attempted the sync one way with outlook but only pulled 2 contacts out of 900+ which I did not feel like doing another 450 times.

I am unable to unlock the phone with the swish up in order to access data, the screen has cracked1/3 way up and and the re orientate screen oiption does not work on the settign screens which is would i need to use

JSanders
Solutions: 5,993
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

I'd reboot the PC and try then outlook one way sync again.

Could this help? Article ID: KB34407 When synchronizing contacts with more fields than Microsoft Outlook supports information may not synchronize as expected

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
SN4K13
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

hi bb_pain 

with the crack screen z10, have you tried connecting the phone with a HDMI cable to your TV that way you can view your phoneon your TV ( thats if your touch screen is still working) you can then download the contact exporting program that J is talking about.