Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
chado85
My Device: z10

new z10. cant send bbm msg to couple contacts

I've got the new z10. I had everything from my old phone transfered over. I cann msg most BBM contacts except 2. One being my best friend. It's a pain. He can msg me, pin me. But I can't do the same to him. What is wrong? What can I do?
Retired
FozzieBear
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: new z10. cant send bbm msg to couple contacts

Hello chado85,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

If you are able to send to other contacts successfully, I suspect the issue is not with your services and may just be an issue between you and this specific contact. As a test, try to delete the contact from your list, then re-add them and test messaging once again.

Let us know if you continue to experience this issue.

Thank you. 

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
chado85
My Device: z10

We've tried it. Deleted each other and re-added each other using every method possible.( in putting pin, scanning bar code, tagging tapping). He can msg me and ping me but when I msg or ping him I instantly get a red "X"
Contributor
eric-stewart
My Device: BlackBerry Q10, Z10 and 64GB PlayBook

I'm running into exactly the same problem. My son and wife are my BBM contacts. I can send and receive successfully with my wife but only receive with my son. He has a Z10 and my wife a 9810 if that matters. Carrier is Bell Mobility.