Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
karthik28
My Device: z10
My Carrier: airtel

os update in india

Before i bought blackberry my choice are iphone only,instead of bought blackberry now i am realize its simply waste,there is no useful apps in blackberry world,then one mobile market(android apps market for blackberry)apps are not working properly,kindly request you to develop the android apps support operating system,then please change the lock screen model because its opening while put the pocket.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: os update in india

If you're looking for more apps, I suggest keeping your eyes on BlackBerry World because new apps are being added every day. You might want to also download the Amazon store for an even greater selection.

As for the lock screen issue you're having, I think it's a better idea to set your phone to wake up only by using the power button on top. That way if it's in your pocket and the screen rubs against your pocket the screen will not wake. To do this, go to your homescreen then swipe down from the top and follow Settings>Display>Swipe to Wake-OFF. Once that 's set your phone will not wake up when your pocket rubs against it.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
karthik28
My Device: z10
My Carrier: airtel

Re: os update in india

Thanks..
Please use plain text.