Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: z10
My Carrier: claro

photo saving!

it seems that I can't choose where to save a photo, it simply records it on the phone memory. after that if I want to share it via whatsapp, I need to choose from, send picture, up, device, download and after that pick the image.... so crazy, I hate it... its there something I can do to watch all my pictures on a single folder, like, press "send picture", and be ready for all my media?????..

the other thing is, WhatsApp its not in the list of share programs... I need to minimize facebook, or the browser, look for the picture I saved, and the send it.. so annoying!!!! please do something fast...

I also need to save videos from youtube, I take classes via you tube and not always have internet or wifi connection to watch videos. so I really need to save videos and not in the phone, but in the SD Card... please, it seems to be a great phone but if you could only help us with this few thing. it could be a greater phone without these restrictions... thanks.. hope to be listened!!!!

please..

Luis Ayala

ayalaluisomar@yahoo.com.mx