Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
Dany123
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Giffgaff

premium charger

Have a couple of questions about this :

People are saying it takes an hour to charge the phone, I have started to charge my battery charger bundle and it's already been an hour and a half and it's blinking green, and it started charging from yellow. Should it take this long, is it a fake charger?

Does this premium charger work with other non BlackBerry phones?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: premium charger

The battery bundle usually takes a bit longer. Several hours is what I've experienced. Whether the charger will work with other phones depends on the other phones. I'd have no idea as there are hundreds of other phone types out there. If it uses a microUSB charger then the BB charger will probably work fine.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Dany123

does it actually charge the phone in an hour like people say ?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Depends on which charger it is. The folding blade Playbook charger will. The others should be fairly close. The battery bundle does charge slower no matter which charger is used. That I've noticed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Dany123

premium international charger

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

If it's charging the device I wouldn't worry about it. The time it takes to charge will depend on the power output of the charger. I don't have a charger like that one so i don't know what it's power ouput is. If it's working it's working. I wouldn't worry about it.
Please use plain text.