Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

roshnia
My Device: Z10 stl100-1

problem with blackberry z10

Hello Sir, 

I am Rajesh Kadam,from Mumbai. I am using the blackberry Z10 since feb this year i purchased the fone from UAE.. recently i have been facing a very weired issue with the battery.While my the battery shows full the fone switches of saying battery too low for use..and then when i connect to the charger it starts with the battery same as how much it was before it switched of.. I took to the service station,said u need to buy a new battery.. I am annoyed within 5 months of use i need to buy a new battery..The battery costs. Rs3500. Ill be glad if the company shows some concern and respect for the customers n send me a new battery..Its making me feel disgusted to spend Rs,3500 on a battery for a fone which is jus 4 months old..
will be great if ual help me or tell what has to be done as it a product purchased fro UAE..Waiting for a positive reply from the company.
Model Number-STL100-1
Software Release-10.1.0.273
Serial number-0644-8327-6450
JSanders
Solutions: 5,993
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: problem with blackberry z10

1. This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. You would have noticed this in the message upon registration. We are users just like you.

2. The battery might not be bad. Do this, while charging your device with the OEM wall outlet charger, and with the charger STILL connected, remove the battery for a minute and replace it. Allow the device to reboot. This should 'reset' the on-device battery meter to agree with what the actual charge is on the battery. You might need to do this two or three times in a row over a couple of days, and I think it is best done when the battery level is low.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
roshnia

U mean the charger has to be connected with the fone while i remove the battery
JSanders
Solutions: 5,993
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Yes, while you remove it and while you reinsert it and leave it connected.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
roshnia

Thank u i shall try it