Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Howden77
My Device: Blackberry Z10

problems with my app world

I have the new Z10 and I downloaded an app and wasn't given a license code, so I have no way to activate the app. How do I find it on the Z10 or is there any other way to get ahold of it? I paid for the app so I would hate to have lost the cash. Can anyone help?

Trusted Contributor
katonym
My Device: Z10 and Playbook

Re: problems with my app world

If you bought it on the Z10 then it should be there. If you purchased it on a different model that isn't compatible with BB10 then it won't be available to download. If you go into BlackBerry World, click All in the bottom left, then My World, My Apps & Games and see if it appears in the Downloaded or Available list. If not, then you don't have it on that handset.
New Contributor
chelaanan
My Device: Z10

Re: problems with my app world

I have the same issue.  I've looked all over the place and in a number of searches.  I cannot find out how to find the license code for the Z10.:Helpsmilie:

<script id="overlay_tmpl" type="text/html">// <div id="<%= overlayId %>" class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>"></div> // </script>