Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Ahlesaadat
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: etisalat

promblems with z10

Hi,
I am experiencing some problems with my z10

1. Whenever I send a BBM message to someone they don't receive it and there is a small red clock beside my message instead of the green D

2. When I delete an app And restart my phone the apps appear again bit this time I can't click them and they are just blank apps that do nothing. Can you Plz tell me how to fix this
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: promblems with z10

1. When you send a BBM message and you don't see a D, that means it was never delivered to that person. Is it with just one contact on your BBM? Can they send you a BBM message?

2. Best way to delete is an app is through My World.. Click on the app and uninstall. The apps that still show in your ICON Page, Hold on the app for two seconds and click on the delete icon.. That will get rid of it.  

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rhsterne
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: Koodo

Same experience here. No other major issues - but periodically BBM just shows red clock and never sends.  Others report they cannot BBM me. 

Restart has fixed this temporarily until it happens again. Can find no link to apps or other activities that are helping me troubleshoot at the moment.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Red77
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

I am having the same issue. If you look at the signal indicator area at the top right corner you will notice that the BlackBerry symbol for BBM is missing when you cannot send.

My carrier (Rogers) keeps telling me that's it's because I have my wifi on and tells me to turn it off and restart the phone. While this solves the problem, it doesn't make sense to have to turn the wifi off. People I know on other carriers with the z10 don't have the problem. Also I never had this problem with my BB Torch 9810. I can't figure out if it's a programming issue with the Z10 or a carrier problem since they are no help.

Please use plain text.