Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Visitor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: bell

"Sent" messages have no body

Is anyone else having a problem where their "sent" mail within Hub is not keeping a record of actual message?  In other words, when I click on a recently sent message (a message sent from the z10), I am able to see who I sent it to, when I sent it, and the subject, but there is no record of the message body itself....it's literally blank.  This is happening for all of my sent and outgoing mail from the device.  Any ideas on how I can get the z10 to keep a full copy of my sent mail (which I am sending from the z10 itself...)?

Thanks

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: "Sent" messages have no body

Hi liv4evr,

Can you please check and tell me if your Message Display Style is set to Single Messages or Conversation? When you click on a sent message are you then able to click on that sent message that you can see with the recipient, subject and time details and see any more information?

I look forward to your reply.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Classic and Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

I am not having any such problems. I can see the full text of all of my sent messages, both in the copy of the actual sent message and the "received" copy of the sent message

PJCMoray
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

same as PJCMoray.

liv4evr I suggest you try to reset your hub (swipe from top right corner towards the center of the screen, 5 times).

If it does not fix your view, do a battery pull while the device is on.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

I tried that and the send email bodies only appear on some emails
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hello kramay,

I have no idea why it would work on part of your sent emails and not the other part.

If you want to get an explanation, you can either wait, or apply the following procedure:
1 contact the Rogers helpdesk, tell them about the issue
2 wait for them to try and fix it
3 after a while they will surrender
4 you then can demand that they escalate you to the Level 2 RIM support (free of charge for you
5 a Level 2 RIM support employee will contact you and work with you to investigate, especially with logs on your Z10.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: