Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

ri92f4
My Device: bold 9700

release on store

can anyone tell me when will bb z10 be available on store in singapore?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: release on store

I don't know.
I suggest you go here:
http://sg.blackberry.com/smartphones/blackberry-z10.html?IID=sg:bb:desktop:homepage:Jan2013:hero:bb1...

and register at the bottom of the page to get info about BlackBerry 10 in Singapore.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
fk_xiang
My Device: 9900, Playbook

I can't wait to buy one either. I already asked around on blackberry twitter twice, both replied the same thing: ask your carrier .. Even after i told them that i dont have any plan to buy one from carrier, i prefer their authorized dealer. Sound like they dont know about when their own product is sold, or they just dont care.

Blackberry - as a product is a great tool for communication, but as a company, failed to communicate with their own customer. Some said its the carrier's fault for the delay (if its delayed on singapore), but at least blackberry give their customer a time ( end of feb, end of march, end of the year, or maybe never), dont just leave us blind here..

I'm all hyped with this z10, hopefully i still have some left when it actually release :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
ri92f4

true.... they don't inform anything...I'm not sure whether I will still be excited as I am right now when it is released later...=)
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
fk_xiang

ahahaha, glad to know that i'm not the only one feeling like that :Innocent:

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

fk_xiang wrote:

i prefer their authorized dealer.

which ones ? If you know, just ask them. :smileywink:

To this date, I have not heard of any date when you will be able to buy a Z10 without a carrier contract. It will happen, but I have not heard abything about it.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
fk_xiang

Well, too bad that their only authorized dealer : Deltech at funan, but as far as I know:
- they don't have any site ( well I use google, none, asking around, none )
- I manage to find their phone / number, but they never pick up!! Asking around all the people n forums, they said the same.
Since its a bit far from my office n home, I just to make sure it already released before going there. And I was thinking that Blackberry should know better, but I guess I was wrong, they don't know, sorry bout that..
Btw, I did bought my 9900 last time at this store, so they won't sell z10 without carier contract ? Ack that's too bad, I don't like buying with contract, prefer to buy one at full price.
Oh and, one thing that I like when apple launch their product ( don't get me wrong, I'm not an apple fan, quite the contrary ): they put the approximate release date ! I check their site for the ipad retina after they announce it, their 3G version said "ready in 4 weeks" and they put the reason on it that it still under something certification or some testing - kinda forget the exact wording. And I can buy one online ( with free shipping ) - never bought for myself, but it is make buying the device easier.
Oh well, hopefully they release it here soon
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

fk_xiang wrote:
Btw, I did bought my 9900 last time at this store, so they won't sell z10 without carier contract ? Ack that's too bad, I don't like buying with contract, prefer to buy one at full price.

Hello fk_xiang,

I did not say that they won't sell the Z10 without contract! I am pretty sure dozens of shop will, maybe even Amazon. But I have no date yet.

fk_xiang wrote:
Oh and, one thing that I like when apple launch their product ( don't get me wrong, I'm not an apple fan, quite the contrary ): they put the approximate release date ! I check their site for the ipad retina after they announce it, their 3G version said "ready in 4 weeks" and they put the reason on it that it still under something certification or some testing - kinda forget the exact wording.

Apple, from their position is able to enforce a lot of constraints towards the carriers. Other brands could not (Motorola, BlackBerry, Microsoft, Samsung, LG). I wish things were different.

Because things ARE different in other countries.

Please use plain text.
ri92f4

how about the one with the carrier? anyone know when will it be available on store?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

Only the carriers know. Ask them.

Please use plain text.