Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
anthonystellar
My Device: Blackberry - Z10

returning a z10 device

Hello,

I apologize for opening another thread but I believe my other one got buried and considered solved. It was determined that I should return my z10 as it seems to have a defect. While I am currently with Rogers, I did not get the device from them, I bought it privately. How do I go about returning my device directly to RIM/Blackberry?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
anthonystellar
My Device: Blackberry - Z10

Re: returning a z10 device

Please assist! This suspense is killing me, haha

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
jerryg50
My Device: Torch, Bold, Play Book, and Bluetooth HS-700

This news group is made up of users like yourself. There are a fair number of participents who are very knowledgable with the Blackberry phones and tablets who are offering help to other users. Everyone here contributes together to help each other on a voluntary basis.

Normally, if you buy a phone from a dealer they will be responsible for the warranty service. If you bought the phone from someone else, you would have to find out from them where to take the phone for warranty service. Most likely the original recept for the phone would be required to prove lagitimate ownership and prove the date of purchase.

Another approach to try is to call Blackberry support directly. Ask them how to go about having the phone serviced if it is defective. They may ask for some details such as the serial number, pin number, and from where the phone was purchased.

If the defect is software, there is a very strong chance BB support will be able to assist you over the phone about fixing it. You will most likely need a WiFi connection to the net for the phone, the USB data link cable for the phone, and a PC computer running the Link software.

Jerry G.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
a_heider
My Device: Z10, Torch, Playbook

How can I contact BB-Support directly: In Austria there is no BB-Office and on the official Web-Sites there is no information how to contact BB via phone or mail. I'm very frustrated and angry about that

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,930
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Anthony, your previous thread is here.
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/z10-shows-no-life-whatsoever/m-p/2381319

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,930
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Heider, please call your BlackBerry device provider for technical support and ask them to escalate your issue to BlackBerry technical support.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.