Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Super Contributor
towngirl_04
My Device: Playbook; z10 & Love it!

share a vid

It is near impossible to share a vid!  SHARE by e-mail is not working.. nothing seems to attached so I end up sending a blank email.

How can I start a fresh e-mail & attach a video? Try to navigate to them &  I can't find the video's on the friggin' phone.  WHY is this phone so hard to navigate to stuff?  GESUS. 

I check sdcard, 0 are there. I check device, 0 are there.  But they ARE there! I can open Video's & see them all & make them play. But dammned if you can otherwise find them on the device. 

So, I tried start an e-mail, Attach, SEARCH the vid,... I can see it. But I can't select it at that point, & make it attach. 

The same problem happens when trying to navigate to ring tones from settings, when trying to set a ringtone.. can't find the dumg tones.

O M G!  

This phone is not what I hoped, at all. What righ-sided brain laid out their navigation, anyway?  They seem to be more navigationally challenged tham I am!

I can't open my sd card under MyComputer. Can't access & organize my muisc.  Can't find downloaded ring tones when wanting to set the ring tones.  Downloaded Ringtones goes into my MUSIC...DUH.  Why would some brain-wave make that happen?  Were we TRYING to copy Apple?  I thought BB was & wanted to remain DIFFEReNT

So frustrated with this phone. Happy is not me. 

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,930
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: share a vid

Believe me, the Z10 is quite different than iOS, very much different.

Open your video you want to share. Where does it indicate it is saved to?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
towngirl_04
My Device: Playbook; z10 & Love it!

It seems less & less different, every day.  I stay away from apple products because of these types of pains in the axe.  Now BB has them. I'm not impressed.

"Where does it indicate it is saved to?"

"Properties" with info. telling you where it is, would be oh so nice but no such luck!  At least not if you just Open the Vid, as you said.

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,930
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

can you navigate to the video in the file manager?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.