Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: etisalat

the browser in z10 freezes

hi i have a problem with z10 that the browser freeses once i open it,tried removing the battery and inserting it again but the problem still there any solutions please
Contributor
My Device: Z10 - User
My Carrier: Telekom

Re: the browser in z10 freezes

I made this experience as well. Which softwareversion did you install? After installing 10.0.10.99 the browser is working without trouble off this kind on my Z10, Modell STL100-2.

New Contributor
My Carrier: etisalat

hi
thanks for your reply
i am already using that software.any idear how to reinstall the browser again?

Contributor
My Device: Z10 - User
My Carrier: Telekom

Hi,

sorry, no idea. I am not sure if it is possible to make a reset of all konfiguration, downloads etc.. It was an idea, sorry that's not working.

printe

Contributor
My Carrier: rogers

I have the same problem. Sometimes I can press the 3 dots, but I can't get into the settings and then i can't do anything. You tube opens the browser and then freezes in the same way. 

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

can you send to yourself an email with a website address, then click on the linkwhen you receive the email?
does this work?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Highlighted
Contributor
My Carrier: rogers

It does. But once I press the 3 dots and settings, all options work except display and actions. Once I press that it is over. Then the email link deosn't work anymore.