Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: thinking of buying a Z10

For me, I can sort by last name because that is what I use.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
HamzaZ10
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Telstra Australia

Best phone out! I LOVE IT, and everyday that passes I love it more, keep discovering new stuff, the power behind this phone is amazing. I had high expectations but even those were exceeded.

The security is the best out of course, especially with android there is a lot of nasty stuff going around and apple has always had exploiot problems.

BB link on mac works well, you won't have any problems with that, you will be able to sync and backup with BB link for mac and also track your phone with BB protect.

I transferred my contacts from my 9900 to Z10 with a single click through BB link. Not sure if it'll work with your 9900 as it's os5 not 7, but there are easy work arounds such as bluetoothing contacts or copying contacts to sim then putting sim in your new phone and copying them to phone or many other options I am sure others will know about :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
titusm47
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: ATT

Good to hear you like yours.  People just have different level of satisfaction.

If I delete office emails on my phone and that  it automatically delete also those in my work PC, I will be in big trouble. Imagine losing all the important official office emails?

Isn't it absurd that your contacts showing first name first although it is set to have the surname first?  Imagine looking for a Smith showing as John Smith, Peter Smith, Larry Smith, etc., instead of showing Smith first then the first name?  If this is how the filing clerk do the filing, he will be fired faster than the phone can arrange the names.

Good luck and enjoy!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
titusm47
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: ATT

If you hhave 10 Clarks', does it show Clark  first then the first names? Mine will always show the first name first.

If yours is different, can you please show me how to do it since even BB techs cannot do it?

Will highly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
HamzaZ10
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Telstra Australia

Mine is like yours as well with the last names I just checked, not something I use personally.

If I deleted an email on my phone I wanted to get back on my computer then I would just drag it out of the deleted items folder on my thunderbird.
Please use plain text.