Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
Muttley1900
My Device: Apple iPhone 5

Re: unable to Sync BB10 after installing 10.1 with icloud calendar (caldav.icloud.com)

This is **bleep**. I need my calendar and to see my partners too. I need my calendar updates from my Z10 to go to my iCloud. Not having this working now is a deal breaker for me.

I have no confidence that BlackBerry will fix this or that it won't be repeated again.

Looks like a trip back to the store tomorrow to get a full refund and go back to the iPhone.
Contributor
Keelan
My Device: Blackberry z10

Re: unable to Sync BB10 after installing 10.1 with icloud calendar (caldav.icloud.com)

I am not using iCloud, but just Caldav with my synology. I can get every other device attached to it except my z10. It never works, this is a big issue!

Contributor
dottnoce
My Device: Q10 and Z10

News about this annoying problem ???

Causes ???

Solution ???

Time for Solution ???

Thanks.

F.

Regular Contributor
NielsB
My Device: Z10

There is a new leaked OS available @ CrackBerry's Forums. 1880. I'm going to try it. I'll keep you posted.
Contributor
dottnoce
My Device: Q10 and Z10

I've seen... but it's for Z10... could be go also for q10 ?

Even if I wish BB give us a stable solution whitout forcing us

to install leaked os version....

keep us informed...

Thank You very much...

Regular Contributor
NielsB

This leak is not for q10.
Regular Contributor
NielsB

Still no caldav in .1880....

:Wacko:

New Contributor
ookonbekend

Same problem here, Caldav.icloud.com not syncing anymore
Contributor
Muttley1900

I would have been more surprised if there now was caldav with .1880 as i do not think this is an OS issue because this started with me before I upgraded.  

I am sure Blackberry have changed something on one or more of their servers, forgotten something like some security cirtificate or some such silly simple thing that has made this stop working.

Contributor
Muttley1900

@dottnoce  nope, no news from Blacberry at all.  No updates in the Knowledge base, no responce to numerous tweets to @blackberryhelp and no follow up from the only post here asking for you for more info (which is the oldest trick in the book for attempting to delay coming back with anything).  

My guess for the cause is not OS related as this started with me before I upgraded.  I think this is some mess up at the Blackberry server farm with security cirtificates / change of path names / server rename or some such equally silly thing that has been changed but poor quality controll didn't follow the change all the way through so now we suffer.

Again, no solution from Blackberry and more importantly no timescales when a solution will be put in place - at the moment I don't even know if they are botherd to even look at the issue as they ignore all our requests for help.  So I have to bring in my own solution and that is to stop using the Z10, take it back to the shop for a full refund.