06-10-2013 07:55 AM
Only one question - when this fix will be available?!
As we remember - BBRY confirmed global BIS outage at 3rd day only! Just compare it with iCloud/CalDav problem
06-14-2013 08:04 AM
I give up. Month of silence and nothing. I've tried 10.2 - CalDav not working. So...
1. Downgraded my Q10 to 9320
2. Purchased new iPhone 5 - works like a charm. Waiting for iOS7...
06-14-2013 08:09 AM
Pffff. Thats bad. But I understand.... I posted a link to your solution on Twitter @blackberry and @blackberryhelp. No reply or whatsoever...
06-14-2013 08:10 AM
I really don't understand the silence of BB...
I wouldn't buy an iphone... I love my Q10...
But i was hoping more attention and care from BB...
especially to ex apple customers...
06-14-2013 08:39 AM
06-14-2013 08:50 AM
There is only one workaround suggested - migrate to outlook.com or gmail
This is unacceptable for me: my wife share part of their calendar to me, i share part of my calendar to my wife, my dother school share calendar via CalDav using Apple SyncML (that does not work too!), my collegues share their calendars to me via iCloud...
So it does not helps me to migrate.
06-14-2013 08:59 AM
I too reluctantly moved to the iphone after using the Q10 for a week. I loved everything about the phone but just couldn't get my calendar and contacts to sync with my Mac and had to give in...
I have had some other communications with Blackberry but once I moved to iphone, I lost the motivation to post them ...so sorry.
Here they are:
1. Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Technical Support. It was my pleasure to work with you. I Thank you for the information. I have followed the chain that you have provided to us. I currently am using 2 BlackBerry 10 devices and both have no issues with BlackBerry caldav/cardav using Gmail and also theOutlook.com email addresses. I appreciate you stayin with us even through the issue that you had and am sad to hear that you were unable to stay with a BlackBerry device due to the issues you were having. The information you have given us has been valuable and will be implemented to fix the problem you were experiencing. The other issues on the thread, need to be properly brought through to our support so that we can validate them to be the same as your issue or different to be able to escalate again.
Once more I thank you again for working with us to help create the escalation and be able to help others that are experiencing the same issue as you were. I will archive the case on our side at this time.
2. I just wanted to reach out to you and make you aware that I have created a Knowledge Based Article on our side in regards to the issue you were having.
Title: KB34449 - BlackBerry Q10 smartphone Calendar and Contact synchronization fails with the error "Failed to sync with caldav. Will retry in the next sync interval"
Since this has been created and I've provided it to you, I will close out the case on our side.
Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Customer Support.
3. As a follow up to INC######, the following summarizes your request:
If you have any questions concerning this request, please reply to this email within the next five (5) business days.
Q10-v10.1.0.1483-Bell-unable to connect to iCloud , unable to authenticate
Created escalation and issue will be addressed in a future release of software.
If you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us by replying to this message within the next 3 business days.
Thank you again for contacting us. Have a great day.
4. Today, I received a survey from RIM to ask about my experience with technical support - this should be fun :-)
06-16-2013 05:21 AM
Need to update the catchy slogan at the top of the page...
06-16-2013 12:09 PM
I just synced my BBZ10 calendar with Outlook!! There was an update to BBLink (22.214.171.124). I downloaded and installed on my PC. I attached my BB10 by USB and the option to update and sync contacts and calendars came up for the BB10. I configured then tried sync. It first gave me an error - sync was unsuccessful but long story short I synced contacts alone first and it worked, Then I synced calendar using only last 30 days and future ( not entire calendar) and it worked!!!
Note I am using Icloud contacts and calendar within Outlook as my primary info.
I am not technically knowledgable but I can see my calendar on My BB10 now. Hurray!