Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
rkevwill
My Device: Q10

Re: unable to Sync BB10 after installing 10.1 with icloud calendar (caldav.icloud.com)

[ Edited ]

Mr. T, Is your release directly from TMobile, or did you install a leaked version? And, does your version on Tmobile work with iCal via CalDav?

Developer
MisterT
My Device: Z10

Re: unable to Sync BB10 after installing 10.1 with icloud calendar (caldav.icloud.com)

OS 10.1.0.4687 (release 10.1.0.4187) is a leak.

iCal has been running just fine. Have not had any noticeable issues updating calendars on other Macs, PCs, iPhones, and iPads and syncing with my BlackBerry Z10 and vice versa.

I know there's even newer leaks out there but since my iCal syncing is working fine, I am just sticking with this one until a newer official release comes out from t-mobile (10.2 maybe?).

New Contributor
andersjed

So the systemupdates are controlled by your phone company such as Verizon or T-Mobile? I thought that wasn't the case, it isn't with iPhones.

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

hello andersjed,

it is with all brands except Apple.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

the dark side of the moon, is that Apple is the only brand that can :
- delete on your iPhone an app you have installed (free or paid)
- deactivate the camera and email features on your phone if the police requests it.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
andersjed

Well, the iPhone seems to work at least. I'm not too impressed with BlackBerry and the nonexistent support from them so far.

I bought my Q10 privately so hoping that my provider releases os 10.2 soon then so the sync will work. Spotify would be nice also...
New Contributor
andersjed

Oh, I bought Fluux. Now the calender syncs.
New Contributor
jlfarias

I think you mean fruux, with an R

Contributor
rkevwill

[ Edited ]

Ok, back on track here...does the newest Verizon update, .4699 seem to solve the CalDav issue with iCloud?

Contributor
akialan

Guys! i got mine work! 

succesfully Sync with icloud account. Both contact and cal are two ways sync!

by following the post 266.

the same, an error msg said: p0x-caldav.icloud.com is changed..........

and i tried p01-3, all are failed! and then i tried to follow the digit of "x"... and then.... DONE!

Thanks for the solution!!! thanks thanks thanks!