Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
osedovera
My Device: z10

upgrade of os

Pls how can I upgrade my os without using wifi...I will like to subscribe with my network provided to do the upgrade.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor II
Leslie8120
My Device: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, BlackBerry Torch 9800, BlackBerry Z10, Blackberry Z30.

Re: upgrade of os

you can try to hook up your device to the computer, and try to upgrade through BB Link. But not sure if its gonna work

osedovera wrote:

Pls how can I upgrade my os without using wifi...I will like to subscribe with my network provided to do the upgrade.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
ArchAngel666
My Device: Z10(STL100-1) Z30(STA100-2)

Download the autoloader to your pc.ive never tried upgrading OS through OTA though.
sent from my IMBA BlackBerry Smartphone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
osedovera
My Device: z10

E
Pls. I am soooo sad...my z10 gets so hot during usage and this has made my battery go bad...now I can only use my z10 while charging it...i can't use it without charging because it will be saying battery low...even when I charge and it gets to 100% it goes back to battery low within 10mins...pls what can I do about it...
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.o
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor II
Leslie8120
My Device: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, BlackBerry Torch 9800, BlackBerry Z10, Blackberry Z30.

osedovera wrote:
E
Pls. I am soooo sad...my z10 gets so hot during usage and this has made my battery go bad...now I can only use my z10 while charging it...i can't use it without charging because it will be saying battery low...even when I charge and it gets to 100% it goes back to battery low within 10mins...pls what can I do about it...
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.o

Hello,

Could you please start a topic with the current issue? Your original post was OS upgrade related however your last post is about battery problem.

Thanks

Please use plain text.