Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

upgraded to z10..

SO.. i recently upgraded to the z10 because my old phone had smashed.. i used blackberry protect to store all my contacts.. am i screwed over now for redeeming them because i chose to upgrade my phone ?

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: upgraded to z10..

Data cannot be transferred from BB Protect to the Z10. Did you sync your contacts with any cloud service like Google or Hotmail?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

is it too late to do that now ? because I hadn't before. blackberry made it seem like i could trust storing all my contacts on "BBProtect"

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

If you still have the old device or you have your contacts stored on your PC like in Outlook, etc. them you can.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Regular Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Du

borrow any device other than z10 from any of ur friends, back it up then use it with blackberry protect to get your contacts back, then use the software called InTouchApp to upload your contacts, InTouchApp works on Z10 just fine, i tried it.