Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bite LV

viber for z10

Sorry, can i get viber on my z10 , because it shows tha it is unavailible for my device!! ?? and what shoud i do if it is possible!! 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: viber for z10

Hello Veinbergz.

Friend I inform you that even the Viber application is not available for Blackberry 10 here for your Z10.

What we are all looking forward to this application for Blackberry 10, therefore its output wait for BB10, but the information that I have is that the creators reported that if will be available for BB10 but not yet know when it will be ready or this application will be launched....

Regards.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

If you want Viber, you can sideload it.

Good luck!

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telecom

They've promised it for over six months and no sign. BB is just getting further and further behind. I've given up waiting and bought someone else's phone. It's named after a fruit as well.