Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

voice controll and blue tooth

I'm having problems with using Bluetooth and voice control with my bb10. I can finally get it to recognize my command and able to make a call, but when it try a second call it won't work and apparent ly the last call has left voice command on.
So how do I hang voice command calls up short of complety rebooting my phone? I gave tried 3 different Bluetooth devices before I realized it is the phone and not the Bluetooth!
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: voice controll and blue tooth

Hi Sboron,

Does your Bluetooth device have an end call button on it? Do you see an end call button available on your BlackBerry Z10?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: voice controll and blue tooth

no end button on either device, that I can find.  Sometimes I can get it to stop by saying "cancel", and recently, it is seeming to work when I hit the phone button.  But not every time. 

I love the BB Z10, for most things, but I must say they seem to have forgotten that the primary reason most of us carry these smartphones, is for a telephone!  I guess you can't have a devise that does everything and do the basics as easily.