Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
Salsaleh
My Device: Not Specified

would like answers

Hello,
Like many out there loyal BlackBerry users and new BlackBerry users, we understand that z10 is new and with every new product introduced to the market there will be minor set backs. There is nothing perfect nor is there something that is whole or fully complete there is always this little thing missing. I believe a lot of people have addressed several main issues with the z10, all I care to know is is there a time frame set for updates for fixing and or resolving through OS anytime soon?
Retired
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: would like answers

Hey Salsaleh,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

We do not have timeframes when new software updates will be released.  You will see a notfiication on the BlackBerry Z10 once there is an update available.  

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
Salsaleh
My Device: Not Specified

Re: would like answers

Hello ViciousFerret,

Thank you for your reply. I'm personally love the Z10 (looks, feels, keyboard, etc) however I'm kind of not comfortable with some issues such as Caller ID (KB33685), Nickname not showing also when receiving a call (is there a way to let it show), cant call from contact app (also had to restart the phone has it sometimes is stuck with contacts and cant revert back to main contact screen).

Once again thanks.