Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: z10+playbook
My Carrier: telenor

z10 black screen and red blinking light plz help

Hi my z10 is around 50 days old, it was turned off as I couldn't load the battery at work, which normally not a problem, so I got home ad put it for recharging only after all night recharging I couldn't turn it on! I tried USB cable but nothing the only thing I get is a red blinking light in upper corner, 1 blink than 6 blinks. I have been trying everything I found on internet but nothing helps, I even tried to reload it a few times the light goes green in the beginning of the reloading process, but after reloading the light goes back to blinking red again and I still can't turn the phone on, its just black screen. I let it recharge again all night but still nothing. I purchased it online but as its my only phone I can't call em, I hade to send an e-mail and waiting for respond.  can anybody tell me what to do?Please

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: z10 black screen and red blinking light plz help

Hey wolfa73,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Follow the steps in this KB article to bring the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone back to life: www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB34045

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: T-mobile

Same thing just happened to my phone...
New Contributor
My Device: z10+playbook
My Carrier: telenor

this has happent to lots of ppl 3 times for one guy who just went back to store and got a new one over the disk.  the solution support gave dose not work, after trying that 3 times i sent the phone to uk as there are no place in sweden to repair it, it will take 10 days for them to look at it and fix it if they cant than ill get a new one, i sent it 10 days ago and it just arrived to uk customs lol so i have no phone for at least 20 more days. 

so if u didnt buy it online like i did :smileysad: go to the store and change it as i dont think anything can be done and there is no garantee it wouldnt happen again. apparently this happens with "10" series. 

take care /kevin