Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry z10 stl 100-1
My Carrier: telkomsel

z10 get disconnected from mobile network a lot

Lately I'm having this problem with the blackberry z10 get disconnected from the mobile network and the only way to reconnect is by rebooting the phone. Yes I live in a low signal coverage but usually  turning the mobile network off and on again enuf to fix it. Nowadays that trick doesn't work anymore. 

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (, Playbook (
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: z10 get disconnected from mobile network a lot

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

With earlier versions of the BB10 OS, I recall this happening often. With later versions, it does not. Please check your installed OS against what is available, and consider updating if such is available.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? click here and also here. Please click here for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button.

My Device: April 2014 - Z10
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: z10 get disconnected from mobile network a lot

I'm using BB which is a current version for my mobile (Model: STL100-1)

Stil i have some issues with network.

Sometimes i even dont recieve calls due to this. EVERYDAY on an interval it is happening. Can anyone please suggest me on this. 

Thank you.