Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Trusted Contributor
tahabashir1991
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: UFONE

z10 same battery life

i have noticed so far three issues in my z10 stl100 1

1.  battery discharge very slow in 10-14 hour with heavy use discharge to only 40 % and mobile shuts off

2. battery discharges to 10 % and suddenly jump to 0 % in 10-14 hour usage

3. in third case facing right now with mobile in my hand battery level discharge a little bit faster with low use jus call and messages and then suddenly drop ( now in my case drop from 53 % ) to 0 % . battery indication red and LED blink after this i can use my mobile 7 hour more with heavy use too with 0 % indicatior and overall again 10-14 hour battery life ...

so my point is battery life is good and working fine .... is it any problem with indicator showing wrong percentage and reaction .... ???

now i charge it after 12 hour in any case if indicating 0% from last many hour r else ...

anyone notice the same ?

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,845
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: z10 same battery life

Please refer to your previous thread on this same issue.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/z10-stl-100-1-Common-Issue/m-p/2432769#M28743

Please do not post duplicate threads, this was also asked in your previous thread.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.