Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
nizam_ditec
My Device: Z10 year 2013

Re: z10 speaker not working (muted)

its me again..

well my problems is solved!..... send bck my z10 to service center and wait for 1 wholy weeks (fuuhhh) then they call me back to pick up the phone.. what happaned is the give me new one.. to replace the old one..

well..well...well... hopely this new one does not repeat the same problems again.. but.. now need to install back all my settings...friends number.. application back... huh...

New problems appear.... blackberry link that i install on my notebook using windows 8 previously is working but then all the suddent its not working at all... I've chk at forums.... seems like its not for windows 8 support yet....

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

what happening to blackberry....

Contributor
smandagi
My Device: 9860

Hi, this problem happenned to me twice.

I am using bbZ10 10.1.0.273 model STL100-1 purchased from authourized dealer in Indonesia and I had to send back to the service center TWICE.

It sucks to have this problem repeated, and RIM does not have the slighest idea how to fix it.

What a piece of **bleep**.....

ppreji
My Device: IT admin

Hi

Thanks for the 'Trick'. It worked for me. :Clap:

Regards

Reji

luciagamboa
My Device: Z10

This method works! (at least for me) It seems after all it's a hardware problem...
New Contributor
muvie
My Device: blackberry z10

My is not working yet.. <z10 speaker>..somebody should tell me what is really wrong with de software....my os is updated infact over updated....cos i just bought the new device...3week old and here i am???#hopeless