Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z3

Trusted Contributor
kruz_k
My Device: Z10,torch 9860, curve 8520, 8700c

Re: Z10 or Z3 ???

Yes it has wifi hot spot and also wifi direct, radio, miracast. No heating issue noticed as of now.

It's fast for running apps than Z10, but every phone has its pros n cons. So it purely depends on what u use..

Proudful & loyal Blackberry supporter ..

throwing mud at others makes you happy now but in future you might end up in sinking in mud lake.. wake up b4 it happens. Be secure
Forums Advisor III
Ereeamazing
My Device: BlackBerry Z30 - Playbook
My Carrier: Not Specified

Thankx For the Advice Bro

Regards Eree - Follow me on Twitter - Facebook - Google+
For More visit My Blog
Contributor
nt300
My Device: Blackberry Z30 & BlackBerry BOLD 9700

The Z30 is a Z10 upgrade.
Also note the Z10 among the other BB10 devices excluding the Z3 were created by the previous management team.
Under John Chen, any BB10 device released must be flawless IMO, that is his attitude.
Contributor
gokrish2
My Device: Blackberry Dev Alpha B

Both has its advantages and disadvantages,

I have used Z10 for a long time now. Same heating problem.

whereas my friend has a Z3 without any problems like heating, wifi issues till today.

Hands on it for a while if u can borrow it from any friends or neighbours. Decide yourself :smileyhappy:

All BB10 devices are aweosome IMO. :smileyhappy:

Forums Advisor III
Ereeamazing

[ Edited ]
Thankx Guyz :-) @gokrish2 What type of Wifi Issues ???

For More visit My Blog
Contributor
9kuma71
My Device: blackberry curve

Hi, I am Indian. I want to purchases blackberry mobile phone, which is the best Z3 or Z10? Z3 is the newest bb model. I am very confused about Z10 b/c it is too older Mobile phone that appear in the market but features is good than Z3. Please suggest me when I purchases Z10 at this time i.e January 2015 then any problem (as hanging, slow working, no update etc) with in 3 years of use.....Please tell me which blackberry is best z3/ Z10......

Contributor
9kuma71
My Device: blackberry curve

Hi, I am Indian. I want to purchases blackberry mobile phone, which is the best Z3 or Z10? Z3 is the newest bb model. I am very confused about Z10 b/c it is too older Mobile phone that appear in the market but features is good than Z3. Please suggest me when I purchases Z10 at this time i.e January 2015 then any problem (as hanging, slow working, no update etc) with in 3 years of use.....Please tell me which blackberry is best z3/ Z10......
Contributor
nt300

Personally I think the Z10 is the better device. Has better features and you can replace battery. But it is the 2013 model. My wife has a Z10 and will use it for another 2 full years.
So I am sure BlackBerry will continue to support it. The Z3 is nice too, bigger battery and larger screen, but lower spec's.

So yes the Z10 is 2 years old. That's the only issue. Which phone costs cheaper where you are from?

I say Z10, but do some online research too.
Forums Advisor III
Ereeamazing

@9kuma71 Firstly I want to tell that BlackBerry Classic is the Newest BlackBerry Model not Z3. Secondly Z10 has better overall specifications then Z3 . Z10 is older still better then Z3. Therefore I would Recommend Z10

For More visit My Blog
Contributor
nt300

Yes Classic is the newest model, but I believe he was talking about Full Touch BB10's. His question was will BlackBerry continue to support the Z10 with updates.
I believe they will. That was his main question. Z10 it is.