Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

New Contributor
notilav
My Device: BlacKberry Z30
My Carrier: EE
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Z30 hub and Contact Sync.

Blackberry Z30 is an outstanding product no doubt; it's the best I have used so far. However recently I been facing problem with the hub mainly. 

I tried to delete several e-mails from my e-mail account from the hub, in doing so my fingers were randomly placed on the screen - this probably trigged the issue but I'm not sure. 

After deleting my selected e-mails, my text messages, Live account & G-mail mails Twitter, Facebook message all disappeared from the hub. Currently it does display all the incoming messages but it does not display previous messages since this incident happened. I did do a factory reset and yet it still displays the mails from the date I tried deleting my mails. I also tried to change the timeframe to thirty days and yet it’s the same results. This has been bugging me because I cannot view any further e-mails than five days (counting).

Another issue is the contact Sync. I added my friend on Facebook and I wanted to input her number using the contact list that synchronizes Facebook contacts to the contact list. I realised my contact list didn't sync with Facebook hence I couldn’t find my friend that I recently added. I did wait for couple of minutes just to see if it would synchronize with Facebook, I restarted also but yet no results. I had to re-install Facebook to get around this problem.  Is there any way around this? 

Thank you for your time! :Batman:

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Blackberry Z30 hub and Contact Sync.

dothe messages still exist in your live account?

I wonder if you "deleted prior" while in hub which can do what you describe

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
notilav
My Device: BlacKberry Z30
My Carrier: EE

Re: Blackberry Z30 hub and Contact Sync.

Thanks, it seems that way :smileyhappy: What about the sync situation? Does the contact list sync with Facebook when you add a new friend instantly? Is there any option where I can access this part of the setting?

Please use plain text.