Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

New Contributor
HUMNEWS
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Tmobile

Blackberry z30 on Tmobile?

Dear Blackberry -

I have been a blackberry user for the past 12 years. Love you. Have been a little dissappointed the last few years with quality, and the 9900 I have had now for several years is failing and in general has been the worst blackberry I have ever owned - and I can't even type on it anymore because the keyboard whatever key I type always types a Z. I can only use it to get phone calls and really, this is not convenient.  But, I'm hanging in there.

I'm a Tmobile customer (also for 15 years) and I also have an Iphone with Tmobile.  I need two phones for the work I do. And I know they have the Z10 but why would I buy a Z10 when I know there is a Z30 out in the market? Plus, I will never ever switch to Verizon. 

When oh when will you and Tmobile get together on selling the Z30???? In the US?  If you don't do it soon you are going to cause alot of Tmobile users who are in dire need of BB upgrades to switch device manufacturers just to keep their Tmobile service.

And why oh why would you do that?

Please get it together.

Thanks.

And exasperated customer.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Blackberry z30 on Tmobile?

BlackBerry would love for TMobile to take the Z30 (as would I.) However, apparently TMobile isn't interested. I recommend tweeting @JohnLegere and telling him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Joe-Z30
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Hi. I suggest you tweet John Legere at T-Mobile. There are many people that have including myself. I believe they are pushing the latest BB10 OS upgrade this month. The US is last major country to do so. It's a good question why doesn't T-Mobile carry the best phone on the market today? I was going to drop my service provider Rogers in Canada over the Z30. When enough people complained, They offered the Z30 for sale on there website.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Joe-Z30
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Sorry John

Missed the last line of your messages. I didn't scroll your message. I learn something new everyday.

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,923
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

@JohnLegere , or his social media minions are quite active on twitter.

He actually replied and engaged me in some twitter chat a week ago.

Give him the message about the Z30.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
HUMNEWS
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Tmobile

Thanks so much everyone for your replies!

I did do the tweet at....but all I got back was - `thank you for your feedback. Please watch this link (the Tmobile newsroom) for updates.' 

Sort of infuriating. Not to mention that I think ALOT of people are BB users on Tmobile specifically because they are the most `global friendly' and alot of people who use BB are global travelers - so I really think Tmobile is making a huge faux pas here......

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
eljefe0000
My Device: z10
My Carrier: tmobile

why doesnt blackberry just sell an unlocked version of the z30 and forget doing it thru tmobile that way they can really stick it to the man.  i need a new blackberry but i dont know if i should get the z10 or wait till a z30 actually comes out cmon bberry get us the z30 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

I've been asking for that for months. No idea why they don't.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
eljefe0000
My Device: z10
My Carrier: tmobile

does any body have any idea if it even will happen ? im almost tempted to get thru telus and have it unlocked

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

No idea. Tweet @TMobile and @JohnLegere and ask them to bring us the Z30. I've tweeted them several times.
Please use plain text.