Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: CIBC APP

Yes, it's very easy to install. It does require you to install it via your computer but after that you don't need a computer to install android apps.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Belladog
My Device: Blackberry 10
My Carrier: Z10 Rogers

Thanks for all your help.  I'm going to upgrade from my 9900 to the Z30.  Should be exciting.  I know this question is off topic but my daughter is travelling to the UK for 6 weeks.  She uses an iPhone 5S, if we BBM to each other is there any cost's associated with this.  We would only probably just text.  She has BBM installed on her iPhone.  Do we have to be in wifi or not.  Thanks

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

I'm moving from the Z10 to the Z30 today too!

BBM will cost whatever roaming data costs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Belladog

What about in Wifi?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

If you're using wifi there should be no additional cost.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Belladog

Thanks for all your help John, hope your like your Z30.  Mines coming next week.  Can hardly wait.  My 9900 seems like a small phone now.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

Happy to help. Mines in the middle of the device switch process now. I've had the Z10 since Jan 30 of last year and, while it had a few growing pains as any brand new device will, I love the BB10 platform and have no intentions of every moving to another brand. It's not perfect, for sure, but every device has it's issues. My daughter has an iphone with a bug that prevents it from syncing music via iTunes on her laptop. Found threads with hundreds of posts of people with the same problem and happened with iOS7. My other daughter has an iPhone that has an issue with iMessages not coming in...another common problem/bug. These are core applications on the iOS platform that don't seem to work in many cases.

My point is that every device has its issues so don't expect it to be perfect as no device is. With the latest ability to run so many Android apps I find the BB10 platform to be spectacular and getting better with every update.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Joe-Z30
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Hi

My 12 year old daughter installed snap for me on my Z30.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

Sharp girl. It's pretty easy, though.
Please use plain text.