Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

New Contributor
viperflyer
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Verizon

Data connection toggle

I understand that Quick Settings have quite a few toggles. However, as a frugal person, I always try and minimize my data usage and let other family members more from available data to pool from pool. Can you please add Data Connection Toggle either on home or quick setting menu so it becomes easier to turn it on and off.

Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Data connection toggle

For your information these are peer to peer forums with answers to problems coming from volunteers, it is unlikely anyone from BlackBerry will read your comments.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,922
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Data connection toggle

viperflyer, do you mean "Data Services"? Such as turning on and off data to your device?

I think this third party app will create an onscreen for that purpose, along with many others.

Check out Settings Shortcut on HomeScreen in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/20078093

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.