Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

New Contributor
Z30addict
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Telus

Unable to access audio via car usb

It seems that Z30 has some serious deficiencies when acting as a media audio device. My Z30 is unable to be accessed in my Ford via the usb, only via Bluetooth. I-phone, SAMSUNG, and Microsoft all instantly connect to USB Via Ford's My Sync. Any known fixes or apps?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Unable to access audio via car usb

there is no audio on USD with the Z30

there is however USB mass storage mode that can be used to play music from it

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Z30addict
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Unable to access audio via car usb

Thank you. Yes, I tried the mass storage option. The car audio identified the the usb...and then indicated no media files existed. When I went back into my phone after disconnecting all my media files were in accessible even after turning off mass storage. I had to reformat the media card and reload 10gigs of media. Tried also loading media to the device directly and bypass the card. Same thing. Corrupted files and couldn't access. Required full reload. Any solutions?

Please use plain text.