03-16-2014 04:38 PM
Brand new Z30. Cannot add any contacts. Go to the contacts screen,.. Press Add Contact, type in name and phone number, press save and... nothing. No contacts.
Tried unchecking all but local contacts and tried to save, again nothing. Sim card. Nothing...
BBM has contacts
Mail app seems to recognise outlook contacts.
Contacts app is empty.
I've seen recommendations to do a full security wipe and start over but this really has to be some sort of bug. Everything else seems to work fine.
03-23-2014 02:43 PM - edited 03-23-2014 03:57 PM
Bump... Anyone have any answers?
Further to the above problem: If I take a picture the camaera app only shows the last picture taken. It doesn't show any of the other pictures I've taken. If I go into file manager the pictures are there.
This cannot be a coincidence. Can't add contacts, can't add pictures.
Edit... Sorry, the picture thing was a red herring. They eventually showed up.
But this Z30 experience has been pretty crappy so far:
1. Cannot add contacts... No way, no how.
2. New photos take some random amount of time to show up in the camera app
3. Blackberry Link shows "loading sync relationships" forever... and the internal volume doesn't mount UNLESS YOU TURN OFF WIFI (huh!?)
4. Great support, no phone support even for brand new device and a forum that doesn't even have the courtesy of a reply within a week
5. Oh, and just to add insult to injury, my Q10 erases all my corporate emails, resets my email settings 2-3 times a week and redownloads them (eventually, usually takes about an hour) all while draining the battery because PIM services is using 50% CPU
AND I LIKE BLACKBERRY... Imagine how much vitriol I could spout if I didnt...