Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

Regular Contributor
ahpitre
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: AT&T
Accepted Solution

Z30 Model

I am planning on buying a Z30, for use with AT&T network in Puerto Rico and USA.Which model (STA100-1...STA100-5) will work in 4G LTE mode on AT&Ts network in the USA and Puerto Rico? I need to know prior to buying as I most likley buy it in eBay or Amazon, and there seems to be different models. Thanks for your support.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Re: Z30 Model

Check this Table: Z30 Models and Supported Frequencies

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
ahpitre

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the reply. The Crackberry article isn't clear enough as it doesn't specify if AT&T coverage is 4G/LTE for the Z30. I need to know what model of Z30 will work in AT&T 4G/LTE mode in the USA.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

I have a Z30 -5 on AT&T and only get 4G

I know some on Verizon get LTE but only on the newer towers.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
ahpitre

Have you perfomed speed tests (like http://speedtest.net/)? What are your results?

What model do you have (STA100-1, STA100-2...STA100-5)?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

The STA100-5 is the best available device for ATT. Unfortunately, you won't get LTE but in a few select areas. Really the best device for ATT would be the STL100-1 but it's not available anywhere.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.