Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

New Contributor
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: purchased through EPP (Rogers)

Z30 can't add contacts

Purchased new Z30 from EPP. Updated the software to 10.2.0.415 while initializing (model# STA100-5).

It didn't move "Contacts" from my from any of my email accounts or linkedin or facebook. I can't add contacts even. I select on add contacts icon from contacts option add a name and hit save; Then it jumps back to previous screen without adding the contact. (Note- BBID on torch was different & i signed with new email created new BBID for my new Z30, if its of any interest in finding solution).

A help for this will be sincerely appreciated; i feel like quiting and moving back to torch.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Z30 can't add contacts

Please don't double post. I answered your question here:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z30/Can-t-add-contacts-to-my-new-Z30/m-p/2763021
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!